Our in-person worship service in the church building will be suspended until May 30. Until then, we will worship, pray and fellowship together via the Faith Church Facebook page. Worship will be available for viewing at 10:00 a.m. We will let you know if there any changes (i.e. further delaying of inperson service). Our online worship service (Facebook Live) will continue until May 30 as the Stay-at Home order has been extended. When our in-person service in the church building will be resumed on May 31, we will have the service step-by-step.
1) First Sunday (May 31) – Praise team members only (less than 10 people)
2) Second Sunday (June 7) – Praise team members & their family (less than 50 people)
3) Third Sunday (June 14) – Graduates & their family and Praise team members & family
4) Fourth Sunday (June 21) – All members (older members and babies are encouraged to stay at home)
* If stay-at-home order is extended again, we will reschedule our in-person services.
1) All are required to check their temperature, wear their mask, and use hand sanitizer.
2) All are required to wear a mask all the time.
3) All are seated 2 feet apart in the pew except for family members.
4) No Passing of Peace during the service and Fellowship Time after church.
5) Children will be with their parents during service. (No Sunday school or children’s church.)
6) Volunteers are needed to disinfect all pews, bathrooms, and door knobs.
7) Facebook Live and Zoom meetings (youth & children) will be continued.
8) If you have a high temperature or feel sick, stay at home and join the Facebook Live service.
9) No bulletins will be distributed. (It will be sent by mail or email during week.)
10) No passing of offering plates. You may put your offering in the offering box located in the narthex.
All church activities and other group gatherings in the building will be canceled. Sanha Kang, Director of Children and Youth Ministries, will reach out to children, youth and their parents by possible means of communication to help with their spiritual needs and growth.
Caring and Connecting
As social distancing is recommended, we need to try our best to spiritually connect and care for one another by praying, calling, texting or connecting to social media. If you need any help, such as grocery shopping, picking up medication, transportation, etc., please contact the church office (630-968-0442 or [email protected]). As your Pastor, I will be working to provide spiritual and emotional support throughout the weeks. Pastoral care and counseling are available anytime, so if you have any needs, please contact me at 815-590-6282. Church office and pastor’s office hours will continue to hold the same schedule.