Following the state’s quarantine, we will limit our worship gathering. As we are in Phase 4, we will take 20 reservations to attend. If you wish to attend, please call the church office or send an email. * IF YOU FEEL SICK OR HAVE A HIGH TEMPERATURE, PLEASE STAY AT HOME.
* This is subject to change based on state protocol
1) All are required to check their temperature, wear their mask, and use hand sanitizer.
2) All are required to wear a mask all the time.
3) All are seated 2 feet apart in the pew except for family members.
4) No Passing of Peace during the service and Fellowship Time after church.
5) Children will be with their parents during service. (No Sunday school or children’s church.)
6) Volunteers are needed to disinfect all pews, bathrooms, and door knobs.
7) Facebook Live and Zoom meetings (youth & children) will be continued.
8) If you have a high temperature or feel sick, stay at home and join the Facebook Live service.
9) No passing of offering plates. You may put your offering in the offering box located in the narthex.
Youth Zoom Meeting: Sundays at 11:30 AM
Children’s Zoom Meeting: Sundays at 12:45 PM
Zoom Link for Youth and Children: https://northwestern.zoom.us/j/3627382895?pwd=WVVVWFFaYVBOMUdzZ29reHdnMU9mdz09
Caring and Connecting
As social distancing is recommended, we need to try our best to spiritually connect and care for one another by praying, calling, texting or connecting to social media. If you need any help, such as grocery shopping, picking up medication, transportation, etc., please contact the church office (630-968-0442 or [email protected]). As your Pastor, I will be working to provide spiritual and emotional support throughout the weeks. Pastoral care and counseling are available anytime, so if you have any needs, please contact me at 815-590-6282. Church office and pastor’s office hours will continue to hold the same schedule.