Faith UMC News
Worship: Our online worship service (Facebook Live) will continue while our in-person service (Phase IV) in the church building has resumed. We will have our in-person service step-by-step by the guideline of IDPH (IL Department of Public Health) and the Northern IL Conference.
* IF YOU FEEL SICK OR HAVE A HIGH TEMPERATURE, PLEASE STAY AT HOME.
1) All are required to have their temperature checked, wear their mask, and use hand sanitizer.
2) All are required to wear a mask all the time.
3) All are seated 6 feet apart in the pew, except for family members.
4) No Passing of Peace during the service and no Fellowship Time after church.
5) Children will be with their parents during service. (No Sunday school or children’s church.)
6) Volunteers are needed to disinfect all pews, bathrooms, and door knobs.
7) Facebook Live and Zoom meetings (youth & children) will be continued.
8) No bulletins will be distributed. (It will be sent by mail or email during week.)
9) No passing of offering plates. You may put your offering in the offering box located in the narthex.
10) Don’t linger in the narthex area for greeting or conversation after church. (Go outside or stay in the sanctuary.)
Register for Worship Attendance: We are now in Phase IV of reopening Faith Church, which allows 50 people to attend Sunday services in person. Since the Praise Team and other technical people are necessary to be here, we have about 20 openings for more people to attend. If you wish to attend on a particular Sunday, please call the church office and register your name. (630) 968-0442. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or high temperature, please stay at home. If you or family attended church and are infected with COVID-19, please call church and let Sharon or Pastor Charles know.